Setting up a FILIPINO OWNED Domestic Corporation in the Philippines
First thing first, the most common company structure in the Philippines is a Domestic Corporation and there are 2 types of it. The first one is a Local Domestic Corporation where Filipinos owned over 60% of the company equity (stocks) and the other is Foreign Owned Domestic Corporation, where Non-Filipinos (Foreigners) owned more than 40% of the company equity (stocks).
Filipino can incorporate a company with as low as PHP5,000 Paid Up Capital but most common setup involve around PHP100,000 Paid Up Capital. Filipino could be involve in almost any business in the country and for certain businesses, they must get additional clearance or licenses before they can operate the business.
- Consist of at least 5 to 15 shareholders
- Proof of inward Remittance into the Bank
- Treasurer Affidavit
- Notarized Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Registered and Approved by SEC
- Comply to other local government requirements and statuary requirements
- Reserved your company name
- Draft Articles of Incorporation and company information with directors
- Present Articles of Incorporation to local bank for placement of minimum paid up capital
- Present Articles of Incorporation and Bank Certificate to SEC for registration
- Complete licensing with all necessary government agencies (Post Registration)
Forming a corporation is a long process, and StartNow can walk your organization through all these procedures. We will ensure that your organization gets registered and incorporated quickly, without any unnecessary complications.
BASIC GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE & FILING SERVICES
Let us take care of all your Government Compliance matter and you can focus on your business.
REGISTERED OFFICE SERVICES
Use our office addresses with mail forwarding service in Bonifacio Global City,Taguig as the registered office address of your company.
APOSTILLE AND LEGALISATION SERVICES
We can certify and legalise your documents at Embassies and the Foreign Office.
TEMPORARY / INSTANT OFFICE
We can offer you or your team Instant Office space and Meeting Facilities when you need them.
Have more questions?
Other Services that we offer to help companies start faster in the Philippines
A fine example of excellent service. Their team not only helped with incorporation but also with local government filings.
StartNow have successfully guided our company through start-up phase in the Philippines and continues to provide valuable advice as we grow.
You have made our new business journey both rewarding and stress-free. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with a company that does business in such a professional manner.